TBT - My intimate 2008 beachfront winery wedding.

Throw back Thursday y’all.

Happy Thursday folks.  In celebration of throw back Thursday this week I want to take you all back to July 18th, 2008 – the day I tied the knot.

Since the launch of Cara Mia Events in March of 2010 I have had many folks ask me about my own wedding day.  Was it huge and elaborate?  Was it over the top and glamourous?  Well, like most of you out there, my wedding was about my husband and I sharing our day with close friends and family.

We got married at a small beach front winery in Harrow Ontario.  The day flew by quickly and we enjoyed every moment to the fullest.  With a small guest count of 98 guests we kept things relaxed and full of love. 


So without further ado I take you back to 2008 - a special shout out to our amazing photographer Amy Britton of Britton Images for capturing our day so beautifully and giving us these photo memories which we will cherish for the rest of our lives.  Thank you Amy! :)


Sprucewood Shores Estate winery - wedding photo in the grape vines - Cara Mia Events 2008 wedding
Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery - 2008

Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery wedding 2008 - Bride and her father
Walking up the Aisle with my Dad
Beach wedding ceremony at Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery - Cara Mia Events
Beach front Ceremony
Sprucewood Shores Beach front wedding, sand Ceremony
Sand Ceremony - Ceremonial Element

Wedding Golf Cart - Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery 2008 - Cara Mia Events
Golf Cart "get away vehicle" :)
Beach Front Bridal Party Photos

Beach front wedding photography
Beach front photos


Blue and White Beach themed guest table
Blue and White tented reception table

Beach themed wedding centrepiece
Beach themed centrepieces

We have been married for over 7 years now and I still would not have changed one thing about our wedding.

Much love,
Cara Cassidy
Owner and lead Planner Cara Mia Events



No comments:

Post a Comment